Fate-full day // February 15, 2007 1:09 am

Though it's no longer Valentine's Day now but anyhow, whatever I'm talking about happened not today.

I went to school. Ok nothing strange about that, I always am *rollseyes*, and saw Mr. Goh and Mr. Kwok (who gave a funny expression..haha.. nothing of the sort of what you were thinking ok). Anyway, Mr Goh said,


Humans are strange creatures. A gets along with B, and B gets along with C, but that doesn't mean A will get along with C.


Another one of his train of thoughts. Why do I always like what he says? =)

Moving on, went to AMK Hub to get my hair cut. Apparently the subway there is still under renovation of somewhat, and yet Pz's sis had eaten there a few days ago? Was she eating at ghost-sub or something.. beats me. There's a New York New York at AMK hub and voila! I bumped into Cheng Joo over there. His gf went off shopping cause the que was like so long - so freaking long, consisting of mostly bored and starving couples. Well maybe it was a good thing his gf wasn't there..otherwise would have felt weird to talk to him.

And then since Subway wasn't opened (YET), I decided to max out my free 4 rides per day mrt concession (cheapo, I know) and take a train down to Toa Payoh to visit my old time friend, the ramen. I was hungry for pete's sake and when I got out of the train door I 'thought' I saw Pz and Sr, and then I realised it weren't just thoughts. Hmmm. Scary huh!

At 1:44 a.m., I dreamt about something. That,

Few years down the road, I shall become member of the BGC (Billionaire Girls' Club) (okok copyrighted from Cedric and Marcus) and on Valentine's Day I would be dining at posh restaurants (owned by me of course) with memberSSS from the BBC, coupled with a few spareboys tyres, to remind myself that I am no spare tyre and in fact have sparetyres to spare. Making a million each time I swirl my wine glass, chocolate bars coated with gold for dessert, bird's nest for after-dinner gurgles, dew drops for hand-washing, mahjong with Louis Vuitton Tiles after dinner. How cynical. Ha. Ha. Loserish and single - it's no wonder.

At 1:50 a.m., I slapped myself out of it and reminded myself that I have to be at Buona Vista at 9:30 a.m, which is like 7 hours from now. To collect my passport and visa, part with my beloved $345.00 (won't feel a thing once I'm in BGC =X), and have a happy thursday =)

 
 
 
free counter with statistics