The invisible CNY of 2007 // February 16, 2007 10:06 am

Hello friends. Now tell me - do you actually feel that CNY is coming? There isn't any festive mood of any kind, all I see are pigs around.. literal people, the chinese zodiac one and the kua kua Bak Kwa. Been cleaning and clearing, getting all sorts of cuts and bruises - ouch. Tomorrow will be the reunion dinner, and Sunday will be 大年初一. Ho-hum. Hohoho-hum.

Last time you see people like Fann Wong or what going to places like Chinese Garden to film their CNY songs. Now? Right outside the TV studio, where I can even see the big satellite dish. Great backdrop huh? Not that I enjoy listening to these kuku songs or what but when you see the effort just isn't there, then nothing is really there.

Besides, the absence of some people just makes celebrating CNY not worthwhile.

Well, shall see, maybe I'll be humming to a different tune just two days later! Maybe saying things like "CNY rocks my world!", "CNY rules!", or "No CNY, No Life!" ..... Retarded. Basically just those childish stuff you have been saying about your CCA in your secondary days, and replacing your CCA name with the word CNY.

 
 
 
free counter with statistics