Just another day // February 13, 2007 11:48 pm

I finally changed my layout! In remembrance to the sheeps which I have neglected for the past 'decades'.

In ten minutes, it'll be valentine's day! Note the excitement? Eh? Yea? Well I'm excited for there's only nothing to be excited about =) Just like it has been for the 18 years 1 month 28 days and 12 hours. Oh wells. It's ooooookay. I'm a very x100 patient person. Not kidding here. Really. Anyway if you have lots of money to spare, you might want to dine in at Cedric's thai restaurant at purvis street for their special valentine's set or something which costs er.. $110? Tom Yam Seafood with white wine...sounds pretty neat huh?

“其实爱对了人,情人节每天都过。”

Ok enough of that V word. Still, nothing much to do during the holidays. Learn vietnamese? Go canoeing? Play mahjong? Sure.. happening in my dreams. This is irritating man.. Singaporean kids are soooo hard to please. Hate exams, frustrated with too much spare time, bored with life, yada yada. Full of shit. Yes, me.

Kinda slipped my mind as to what I'm supposed to do tomorrow. You remember? Guess I'll recall after a good sleep. So off I go! =D

 
 
 
free counter with statistics