Some last words (part 2) // February 25, 2007 8:38 pm

I've finally hurdled past that emo stage, and just earlier at around 6 p.m., I had a spasm of excitement. Like - finally I feel that little bit of adrenaline rush to convince myself that yes, my choice is right, yes, everything will be alright and yes, for the millionth time I've not forgotten to bring anything. Phew.

Have a stinking clogged nose *ugh of all times* which I seriously suspect was passed by Christine. Great. Christine always makes me sick - indirectly. With 70% of my spirits dampened, hopefully they'll all come back tomorrow morning. I know I'll have a hard time falling asleep later on! The last time I'll get to stare at my ceiling. I wonder how the ceiling at the place where I'm staying looks like. Are they apple white like mine? Will their walls be green, too? My grandfather clipped my bank account no. and company address right where he can see them clearly. Sigh .. :)

I have a thousand and one questions!

Will I still get to blog over there? By the way, my vietnam travelblog will be at
may-in-vietnam.blogspot.com .
Does it sound corny? I just thought I'd get a name that's easy to remember - and direct. And another reason is because (if you haven't already known, =X) may means 'lucky' in vietnamese!! I'm lucky!! Hee. So.... henceforth, you know. =) Alas if you don't see any posts appearing then it could only mean a few things - 1. Bad luck with internet access, 2. Bad luck with my laptop and 3. Something has happened to me (choi!) Well, shouldn't be, if what I said earlier on proves to be what it is! Also, if you just want news on either Siew Lee, Pinda or Samuel you can also tune in to that blog. Oh btw, I'll still blog here, may or may not be the same stuff as with MiV, but most likely it's the bitchier, emo-ier kind of stuff you'll see over here at Serratia. Well, simply because I'm letting my father read the other one. Haha!

Oh yes, continue. Will siewlee mind if I sang? Will she mind listening to my Japanese songs?? Will I run out of cash? Will I get mugged? Will I get scolded by my boss? Will my boss tell me that I look like mian bao chao ren? Will people in Singapore think of me? Will my sister ever notice that I've gone missing? Will I die of thirst there since I'm having this very bad preconception that drinking their water is equivalent to swallowing a suicide pill? Do I really have to wash my clothes everyday?! Will Buddha mind if I tried their famous beef hor-fun? Will I get fatter or thinner there? Is it true that Vietnamese guys are not a handsome bunch? Horror horror horrors!! Continue asking and I may just faint and miss my flight. Maybe I think too much, tell me I do. Well, we'll have answers pretty soon!

Ah.. it's already 9:43 p.m.. in just 12 more hours.. =) Sigh!!!!!



 
 
 
free counter with statistics