Some last words // February 24, 2007 11:10 am

Almost 48 hours more till I'm at the Budget Terminal. Just imagine: one hand rolling the wheels of my already-enormous-yet-never-seems-sufficient luggage, the other snapping pictures away. My mind will be heavy, but thankfully it doesn't contribute to the 15kg baggage load limit. Exactly how long is 2 months? Einstein once postulated that time is relative - ten minutes of chatting with a friend may seem very quick, while one minute with your hand in the oven may seem like an eternity. 2 months, 47 days, 1128 hours, 67680 minutes? May be a quick and good 2 months spent, or otherwise will just seem as though 141 autumns have passed and I'm still stuck in dreadful Vietnam.

4 months ago - Me? In Vietnam? Was like getting a cat to swim.
I've finally come to terms with it - no, that sounds bad. Let's just say I've finally sucked my final breath and can say "Vietnam here I come!" proudly.

Without a doubt, people are usually the hardest to part with. I know it's only for 2 months and I really shouldn't get all whiny and emo, but just let me be!! =X My family (minus parent's son), my coconut-headed sister with her cheeks and buttocks for pinching, pz, spas, classmates, lecturers..., god I'm starting to miss them already!! What else? Hmm.. Bed, definitely, my anti-social times, school, cable TV, all the materialistic things a materialistic girl would need, my tai-tai life in Singapore. Not missing mahjong, BECAUSE WE HAVE IT!! Muahaha.

Ok I'm almost 80% packed, but I have this sinking feeling that my luggage has been overloaded. Great.

 
 
 
free counter with statistics