Someone up there hears me // February 20, 2007 4:12 pm

Hello hello News Flash!!

Not something new, yet new for today, IS...

I met Mr. Goh by coincidence again!! Hahaha .. Are you thinking what I'm thinking you are thinking? Well one thing for sure, I'm NOT stalking him! For pete's sake and cross my heart 0=) *innocent smile* If I had really been stalking him then I would have known what he ate for breakfast, lunch and dinner, wore what clothes on Monday or Thursday, or how many times he said 'Orh erh' a day =X Alright - this' so much so I'm going to explain for 'Why clarify when I know I'm right'? Anyhow, though for 3 times already, I still had been shocked 3 times. Ok maybe cause I'm an easily agitated, excited, affected, shocked person so everything can't be taken like a pinch of salt just as you would. Drama, drama, drama!

Maybe the next time when you go walking around you should keep your eyes peeled, or at least have a look at other strangers around you (hey, strangers are just friends you haven't met?). You never know whom you're going to spot!

So. After the episode, Wendy and Pz came over to my house for CNY visiting and I finally, finally, af-eye-en-ay-elle-elle-why played my mahjong tiles for the very first time! How it must have liked swimming on the felt of the mahjong table!! But the poor circles (tong) didn't have a chance to come out and play =( Because we had only 3 mahjong players! Well nevermind about that. So after that we went Pz's house, stuffed ourselves dead with food, and then to Wendy's house - well guess what! It was like live telecast of the show 宝贝一步一步来, with Wendy's brother (surprisingly) talking about all the pregnancy stuff among other things. FYI her brother just had a baby boy called JUN ling. Children... can't live with them, can't live without them!

And one more thing, Wendy's brother made a comment saying middle childs are independent and self-centered. Hell yea I LOVE myself to death! -_- Ok no la, no idea. Am I self-centered? I wouldn't say no actually.. blogging (no offense to other people who blog) is already a sign of self-centeredness right? Everything is just me, myself and I. I am my own front page, and I am my own lead actress. Me, my, mine, myself, I. And my point is: 1. So don't blame me for being self-centered, blame my parents for making me the sandwich filling! =D and 2. I know people who are not middle childs and yet self-centered all the same! Are you one of them?? and 3. There are middle childs who are not self centered! *hint* Besides I'm 3/4 time the eldest! I have only one younger sister, remember?! So I'm only 1/4 the middle child! Therefore 1/4 of the independance, and 1/4 of the self-centeredness! Tada~ Problem solved. Since her brother couldn't guess Pz's family hierarchy accurately, I suppose he could only be 1/2 right about me too.

1:07 a.m. now.. when was the last time I slept before 11? And when will the next time when I get to sleep without setting my alarm? And before I go, to sleep of course, here's a quote from Nicholas Sparks' book 'True Believer',

Noone on their deathbed wished that they had worked harder or spent less time with their family...

 
 
 
free counter with statistics