What now? // February 12, 2007 12:05 pm

Finally! An update! Voila!! This is the post-exam me, without depression, without a care and attached with an extra label of freedom. Won't be for long, though!

Ok the usual post-exam speech with the people I want to thank:

1. Dr. Tay
For his usual survival kit that spared us a disgusting C for food chemistry B. (Note: I'm not despising 'C's but it's disgusting in this case because imagine you memorised every single word for vitamins and minerals and yet not do well due to the other half of the exam script being empty -_- )

2. Ms. Toh
For telling me that one of the lines in the moisture absorption vs. food stability curve is for 'enzymic activity', otherwise wouldnt have been able to do one of the MCQs, for asking me to answer the applications of specific heat of water in class, and for letting me and siewlee do the supplements assignment.

3. Mrs. Choo
For answering my theory questions which were of some help for the MCQs

4. Mr. Goh
For letting me ask 1001 questions from QAAS past year papers. And.. for everything else. Haha.. and I think I know too much already.

5. Mrs. Yaw
She said something very interesting about exams: "If it's new, it's difficult right?" It's quite true actually... no questions are really difficult - only difficult when new.

Wow I realise I've been such a plaster.. asking every lecturer questions.. hahaha that's the problem when you're studying in school and everyone else is not. But still,

6. Peizhen, Marcus, Siewlee, Limo, Kiev
I think they're the only people I've called to check answers/something with. Hmm so anyhow, thanks!!!!

7. Kiev, Limo, Shimin, Peizhen, Mr. Goh
The only people who appeared during my study camp and stopped me from going craaaaaazy!!

So now for the post-exam activities!!!





Went to sing K with Kiev, Siewlee and Jiashin! Liberation songs!! Haha at least it was de-stressful but I think we were more hungry for food than for songs! Totally pigged out on 8/2/07 after like 3 weeks of 'fasting' and surviving on rabbit food from food courts 1, 2, 3 and 4. We ate SUBWAY double bacon and chicken meals, sushi, mua chee, mos milk tea, fries, and lastly Ben and Jerry ice cream with the treat from Kiev! Haha~ Ordered the merlionster again and this time with .. (let's see if I remember) Cherry Garcia, Mint Ice cream, Phish food, Coffee coffee buzz buzz buzz, Sweet cream and cookies and... er.... I can't remember the last one!! Well nevermind.

If you noticed, the bottle which Kiev was putting under his chin is was mine. It's been sent for colony testing.. haha!

Then on Saturday..

Went shopping with Peizhen and Wendy!! I can't remember what I had bought.. er.. I don't think I bought anything but a pizza sub. Anyways, we then went to meet Christine at her workplace which is Ben and Jerry (again), at Vivo. This time we bought... nothing! Just sat there and stoned =D



Opps 'kop-ed' this picture from Pz's blog xD

Top to bottom:
Me and Wendy stoning & half-dead, Wendy and I trying to lift the cow (Pz's cousin) up, Wendy and Pz appearing friendly with the cow, Pz and I kissing the cow (had to test my mouth for colonies after that)

And on Saturday, was shopping spreeeeeeee!!!!
Spent like erm $110 on food and everything else. Crazy I tell you!! I went with the Kow sisters (haha!) shopping at paragon, ps and vivo .. What did I buy? Heh.. don't tell you. =P

Ok that's about all the post-exam barang that I have. Chinese New Year!!! Coming!! ^_^

 
 
 
free counter with statistics