Back to where I left // April 15, 2007 5:17 am

In case you're wondering where I am now, I'm now at Christine's house, 5:23 in the morning, with Ms. Christine's snores as a very 'fantastic' backdrop. I wonder. Why am I doing here? I should be enjoying my own bed, the first night I'm back from Vietnam. Instead.. waiting for the first bus, with 24 more hours to school, and away from Vietnam. Could anything be worse?

I keep thinking about the days in Vietnam, the songs which Thuy and Minh sang repeating in my head. How long will it take before this missing wears off.. how long will it take dismiss the thought of going back there?

Ok... I don't know why I'm so emo over this. But if leaving a heaven-life like this does not make me emo, then I really wouldn't have deserved this trip.

Half an hour more to go. Why does the 30 minutes seem so much longer than those 7 weeks?

I'm officially suffering from post-Vietnam depression.

 
 
 
free counter with statistics