Pratas and Donuts day // April 29, 2007 10:25 pm

I finally bought my first box of Donut Factory Donuts today!!! Yea, like real. Want to try it.. but seems like I'll never get my chance or something. Sure, I'll have things to occupy me for 3 hours but things just are different if somebody else gets it for you =) Haha. Buy me a donut, anyone? ^_^

Anyway, just spent the afternoon making and testing loads of roti prata.. what a prata nightmare. Thank god I went to sing karaoke yesterday and not today. Karaoke after prata session has never been a good combination. Long awaited spas outing!! K lunch and then mahjong at Cheng Hong's house. Bad choice though, he's brother is a real hazard. A real, walking, pinchable hazard.

CH and ZW just got out of their 3 weeks Pulau Tekong vacation. Seriously I still can't quite get to believe the people whom I'd known from Sec 1 has actually really become an NS man. It's so.. fast.

Anyway, the chocolate chef sms-ed us today, asking how we've been. I called him back, thankfully for 3 minutes 58 seconds *PHEW!!*. Just hearing people's voice and the vietnamese language with it is ample to bring back loads of thoughts. Drats.. why do international calls have to be this expensive?!

Ok back to my food flavours report.. 2 weeks of school, 3 formal reports. Life really sucks huh?

 
 
 
free counter with statistics