FYI, I'm now a final year student at SP. For the 100th time, time again spared no man, killing me with its speed. First week of school, naturally everything moves sluggishly. I can lament about having nothing to do, not knowing whether to go home or out, go out with Subway kakees, to paint my nails in 10 differnt colours and removing them thereafter, to watch senseless shows on channel 8. Not from next week onwards, though.
6 modules, 4 with practicals, of which all has a moutainous load of reports, of which again, I'm with the same old practical group. Not that I'm complaining.. but just. Well, need a change of faces? People? I did have a change of team for FYP, but whether I made the right choice.. it still leaves to be seen. Conclusion? It's not people's fault. It's just me - me who can't work with people, me who don't like working people, 自闭。
Speaking of FYPs, listen listen.
1. Improving of low fat, low salt sausages into low fat, low salt, high fibre sausages (Wow!! :O )
2. Making curry low fat (Woah...)
3. Making laksa (both gravy and noodles) low fat (YEA!!!)
4. Making healthier roti prata e.g. high fibre low fat prata (Wheeet!!)
5. Making healthier low fat and flavourful pork balls (Oooo..!)
Some projects which the lecturers have at hand.
Ok. What's with the whole world turning against FATS? I want to ăn nhiều nhiều béo phi (eat loads and become fat)!!! :X Just kidding. But anyway, it's really all about 'a healthier choice'. Sigh.. where did all the zesty projects went to? Like - 'Make your chewing gum meat flavoured today!' or maybe 'New syurp for hotcakes! 吃了不会腻!’And yada yada. I mean there are some development-type projects going on, but still they don't really appeal. Geesh. Do I really have to do this?
Love School. Hate the work. FYP is really a project from hell. Before it even dumps its workload upon our shoulders it has already caused much 'turbulence' for the grouping. 3 is a jinx number and an in-untangleable web of mess it creates. I'm sinking! Haha. Week 1 and I'm sinking.. good luck to me then! =)