Birthday wish in advance // May 22, 2007 10:07 pm

My birthday is in December. It's far away - but I'd like to make an advance wish. My wish is that I don't die before this birthday, from all the work and nonsense. How I wish I can pluck my eyebags out and stick it under the eyes of the people who's causing it. Oops. Am I disclosing too much about myself? Ha.

Sorry been real lazy (unwilling to believe that the work mountain is creeping in), so no blogs.

Yep, it's e-learning week this week, donut-queingbuying tomorrow!

Some tips for e-learning week:

1. Never be too happy about it, because 'e-learning week' is just an euphemism for 'assignment week', or you can also call it the 'before-many-tests-week'

2. Never plan too many things/outings during the week. Maximum would be three - no, two. Erm. Make that one event in the week.

3. If you don't understand whatever you're supposed to e-learn, do it the f-learn way - just Forget it. Sigh... oh my Mother liquor.

4. Don't try to access the blackboard at night. Because that's when everyone else tries to get in, duh! The best time for a traffic-free access is not your nocturnal hours (12 -3 am) (when lecturers say its best to access at that period, you know they have yet to realise that that's the real peak, man) , but morning. The one and only advantage of e-learning and that is to sleep in.

5. Eat more carrots in this week, because you're gonna have real bad eyes after the week of computer-staring, and the occasional game-playing when you decided to give yourself a 'short break'. Ha, talk about distraction.

That's all, from me to you, the dissatisfied learner of the e-way.

 
 
 
free counter with statistics