Peizhen's 19th Donutday // May 06, 2007 5:30 pm


Ozozo celebration of Peizhen's 19th birthday at Cedric's Thai Restaurant at Purvis Street (ok.. just some advertisement here for him for the help and discount he gave =D THANKS!!)
Damn delicious dinner can???

Thank god the Tom Yum soup isn't as hell-spicy as the last last time I drank it. :S

Was supposed to eat at Miss Clarity's Cafe opposite his restaurant, but they said they were full. Ha.. guess everything happens for a reason.

Anyway... highlight of the day!!


Peizhen's birthday cakedonut!! Wheee~ 19 in all!!!

You guessed it - they're the branded Donut Factory donuts ok!

Happy birthday again! ^_^

Food biotechnology practical at 8 - 11 a.m. on Friday, and mad rush for Raffles City after practical. Reached at 11 and.. quite disappointed by the que. So. long. already... =( Qued from 11:00 to 14:30 ok?! A whopping 3.5 hours, but ha! Still shorter than Pinda (oops.)


Victory is mine!! I can like memorise all the flavours after all those times there. Just to name some: Apple cinnamon, cheese tartar, spicy cheese, white chocolate with double chocolate filling (the BEST, I'd say!), strawberry heart and etc. Only thing I didn't try was the Wasabi Cheese .. =/


Donut kakis

And therefore the "Buy-me-a-donut-and-I'll-marry-you"* contest is over. Not that anyone wants to marry me but - you know what I mean. Oh gosh!! I think I'll be back for them! :D

*Terms and conditions that had applied

 
 
 
free counter with statistics