Long overdue, I know! "It's two weeks ago..duh." Yah I heard that, too! Well, that's the problem with blogging. If you go on hiatus, you tend to continue it on and on. And once you start blogging all over again, then whoopee dee doo you can't seem to stop. Alright, back to topic.
Sakae Sushi time time buffet at Harbourfront Centre!
Yummy.. love the sushi, but not the buffet. Buffets make one a swiny little greedy pig! But nevermind, it's half sponsored by the class fund which made it a $7 buffet. I am proud to say that I helped organise this class outing because I can finally not feel guilty about being the asst. class rep! The job of the year (because there's only one, hopefully) - is done! ^_^v

The Sakaesushisoftshellcrabhandrollfanatics Table
'Cheers'-ing our soft shell crab handroll in triumph. The one that we waited 1 hour for. -_- The one that we wanted to eat the most!! Urgh... 岂有此理。。
Lo and behold I found a new miso soup kaki - Limo!!
Oh god we waited like 3 years before everything we ordered was finally served!! But nevermind.. was all worth it. Mmm just typing this is already making me hungry! お腹が空いた!食べ物はどこ?!?

And here's the Weordered18crabmeatsushis Table!!
Hahaha I'm not digging at them but just finding the fact that they ordered 18 crab meat sushis very funny. Accidents happen! Shimin is totally the eating queen because she even ate like 2 eggs and one toast before the buffet! I hate this table because they always get their food before us. =( Nah just kidding! And Happy Birthday to Sijia again on 9th June!

The Wehaveabirthdaygirlatourtable Table!
It was Shiqi's birthday that day too.. and the sad part was that we had to eat her birthday cake on top of all the sushis!! Yikes! Hee but was delicious though, thanks! And sneaky Liza and Nisa eating at sakae though it wasn't completely Halal =P

The Fruzagoes!
From left to right: Cedric, Marcus, Sammy and Pindoo
I think they had the most wonderful time ;P
Hahaha =X

Hmm they sat too far away from us so I had no idea how much or what they ate... hence no 'The ____ Table'. But anyhows with Keng Guan and Siang Wee the sushi-buffet legends around.. you know!

My practical group buddies!
0523862, 0524045, 0524102, 0524144 Attention!

Wee Wees!!
Haha Siang Wee and May Wee =P
And that's all folks for the Sakae Sushi class outing =) Hope you all had a burping good time!