
This's the back of our class teeshirt which I redid on the computer (years ago).. Honestly speaking, I've forgotten 50% 35% of who's who already. Hmmm... let me see.
Xiaozhu - Er. Is this Huiling?
Tenshi - Er. Is this Candance?
Pigabelle - Should be Cheryl..
Siqi - Ha! This one I know!! It's Siqi!!
!ASkater - Aaron
John - Yawn. John. Obviously -_-
'Jin' Yuki - Most likely Adeline
Becka - Rebecca
Le Jia - As said
Jay - It's Jason lor.
Mrs Bloomling - Hahaha Kailing who's absolutely head over heels with Mr. Bloom. Mr. Orlando Bloom
Kang - The psychic. If you forget he'll probably make you fall off your chair.
Donutz - Hmmm. I know this I know this..!! It's ... er. Ok next.
JuzmePerfectMum - Monitress Han XiuYi who's called Perfect Mum because our maths teacher Mr. Moh thinks so!
$heep - The most irritating and dumb girl in class by the name of May.
+Qianzie - Huang Ziqian who has ceased to be named Ziqian because she is now known as Wendy!! Hee~
Jempong - This word sounds Indonesian. Must be Jeness Hedrawajaja ...haha not that I got the spelling of her surname right =X
Yvonne - Jiashan , whom I never knew her english name (or that she even had one) was Yvonne until I got my teeshirt.
LuvCrapJL - Jia Ling because this' the name of her email anyways.
Chanz - Honchan: The guy who sits infront and irritates the shit out of me. Lol
Cookedfish91 - Hmm. Hmm. .. Someone edible? OH.. Joei! .
Retardwen - The retardness never fails. Who else but Zheng Wen?
Shooting*Star - Shuting! Ha. Mrs Franklin likes calling her 'Shooting' =P
Chercochan - Lalala. Next.
xiaobai - La bi xiao xin's dog am I corryte? Ha Ms. Poh Ying Xia who can't shut up in class and has been the worst influence =D
vette - Yvette, vette for short.
DJRoswell - Roslina. Honestly if not for the small clues like 'Ros' in the pseudonym, I'll never be able to guess it.
Mr.Rotibreadman - Zhihui!! Who'd have thought he would come up with this name?? Shouldn't it be Mr. Tenyearseries??
Jin - Is Jin. Ms Sink Into River, chen jin he.
Proloser - Chinnee Yang! I pity him to be on the same row as the following two people.
Drmchsro - The stupiedest name alive. What the hell is Drmchsro anyway? Not that I would know, nor want to stoop to his level, that vile evil irritating POS Harry Tan Hao Han. OMG! Did I just type and remembered his full name? Aw, that sucks.
Tiffon - Ok. Maybe Drmchsro isn't the stupidest name alive since Tiffon has taken over him. Let's all 'welcome' the pontianak. Or some may say, (not an Atap chee), but the Atap Chee.
Bentan - English for 'Stupid', but not at all stupid. Hello, to the Benjamin Tan!
Darren - Oh, right. Darren.
Maryme - ..... . .. - .- --- . I just typed the person's name out in morsecode. Ha - I did okay!
Shawny - Horny shawny who could squeeze into Darren's bag! OMG!
HerMajesty - And I'm the King who has no idea who the Queen is.
Da Kong Yi - Edmund Wee. I'm impressed that I remember this =P
NuclearHolocaust - I have this feeling it's Cheng Hong. Right? Or is it David. Cheng Hong or David?
Twinkie*tng - TNG Yinghui I suppose. Is your neck alright already?
Padfoot - Oh... this is then David who has a metabolism rate of burning 1000g of fat per minute. So nuclearholocaust must be Cheng Hong.
meOW - Miss OW our form teacher. "YOU MORONS!"
Mousey - Ahhh. The one who's in love with xiaoBai. Edwin Ooops I didn't say who right.