Ferris Wheel in the Heartlands // June 21, 2007 9:12 pm
The Ferris Wheel in Bishan!
Met up with Pz for cakes at Ms Clarity's at first, but because they were fully booked, we didn't go and end up at AMK hub for dinner! Ooo saw Cindy Lam there btw! Heh!!
And at a spurt of the moment i.e. 心血来潮 (and also because AMK hub was wayyyy boring), we decided to take the ferris wheel which is currently stationed in Bishan till 2 July!
How many times do you get to take the ferris wheel in Singapore eh? Eh? =D
The Goh Gold Clubbers before the ride!
Oh the ride costed $7.50 and lasted for about 15 minutes.. quite resonable I must say!
On the Ferris Wheel!! Wayyy Cool!! I.e. cooling and you know, COOL!!
Fantastic nightview! And troubles about reports, tests and people were all thrown down from the top of the Ferris Wheel! Wheee~~~!
And I think for every round as we go past where the operators are standing, we were taking pictures! Hahaha~
See I told you! What a lovely day~!
Pz with her rainbow slides~
Heeeeeeeeelp!! The dinosaur's got my head! Muhahaha~
What a day!
Oh before that, I was doing FYP and then I went back to school to return and borrow some stuff. ^_^ Happy!!! Haha. Need you ask?
Speaking of FYP, every morning I wake up I thank the gods. Phew.