It's never too early! =) // June 02, 2007 9:02 pm

Ha.. to hell with the EIC, PQM, GEMS and Crystallisation tests next week... first. Um, later still must study de what. =( Sad sad! Life's such, nothing but studying. BUT! I've found a way of motivation - that is to start planning post-graduaties activites. I think I can't stop at it. Writing it all down really helps - provided that I psycho myself to really do them after I graduate.

Let's see.. right now, no. 10 on my list is to watch Japanese dramas. No. 11 - watch Japanese dramas by Takuya Kimura. No. 12 - watch 'My Name is Kim Sam Soon' again for the 3rd time. Haha... think it can go on forever, or at least half of my list starts with the word 'watch'. =P

Other activites include going back Vietnam for my ultimate retail therapy (I'm so retail deprived, I'm practically withering inside. Of all times, why the GSS now?!!? Damn it. ), friend-visiting, going to go on a course on 'How to be a better wife and mother' so as to be one step closer to my tai tai dreams, driving lessons (maybe), working =S, bla bla. Guess it never ends.

Saying that, I still don't really feel motivated. Hmmm. Oh sod it!

Digressing, I was at Lipton's website and saw a question:
"What snacks do you like to go with your tea?"
A. Biscuits
B. Chocolate
C. Just tea alone

My answer is.... D. Eye candy!! Hahaha. Ok..not very funny.

Right.. now to study EIC.

 
 
 
free counter with statistics