The Runaway Sister // June 16, 2007 9:02 pm

June 16 was probably the worst night of the year when my fatass sister ran away from home again. -_- Well, not those drama mama kind of runaway like the runaway bride or deliquent youths who runaway upon being emo, but the runaway because she had nothing better to do.
And I mean it.

I guess she was too bored at home so she sneaked out of the house and went all the way to Toa Payoh, without an EZlink card!! That sneaky pig! So after watching Shrek 3, I spent the rest of the day scouting for that asswipe. Just imagine - 2 hours of sleep the previous night for stayover, 4 hours of sleep the previous previous night for doing reports, and now when I should have been snuggling in my bed I'm outside looking for a needle in the haystack a pig in the abbattoir.

I think it was the first time she ran away from home for so long. So being the kind sister I even made a police report and someone found her somewhere in Toa Payoh. Can I strangle her? Sometimes I wish there's a boss and that I could tender my resignation for being the babysitter -_-



Here's my sister with a tattoo. Tsk tsk.. wild isn't she?!

 
 
 
free counter with statistics