Rusty skeletons // June 30, 2007 8:43 pm

Wendy messaged me to go shopping with her today. And I said no. How could that be?! It was like the murder of the bible by the pope. Or somewhere along those lines. Well well... sorry Wendy, but because NAPFA is coming, I had no choice but to go running along those bloody red tracks (punny!).

I was supposed to have been up and about by 10 a.m. but.. you know. Snoozed all the way to twelve (honestly I can't remember how many damn times I pressed the 'snooze' button on my hp), watched 'Cheaper by the Dozen 2' dvd, played Priscross (quite a fun puzzle game) for an hour, superglued my running shoes (obviously I haven't been using them for ages) for another half, and finally got out of house. At 5 p.m. =X

Running. Used to love it, but hate it now. No wait - being good at something does not necessarily mean that you love it. Ok, so I wasn't so bad in running, but definitely not loved it. The point is - running out of breath makes me feel like a pathetic sick dog. You know what I mean? You want to give up but yet your mind says no, and what the hell you feel like running into a wall headfirst straight. Sigh. Screw NAPFA. The death sentence has decreed. 19 minutes to run 2.4 km, after 2 years of keeping the lazy bones in the 'FAT' department. Tell me about it. Tell me if having an 'ABSENT' or 'PARTICIPANT' printed across your results script is better.

Oh well. Looking on the bright side, I bumped into Mr. Goh after that. Hahaha!

 
 
 
free counter with statistics