Lo and behold, good news has descended to earth. Dr. Tay was telling us about the tie-up of Massey University (MU) with SP (think so) about the degree program in food technology. Well, hope it's not a false hope raised by him, and he'd better not tell us last minute that it's changed to that sausage university degree instead.
It's like instead of having to go to Milan to get your Chanel bag, Chanel comes to Singapore and opens up an outlet here. Whether or not you can get your Chanel, will depend on how rich, or desparate you are! And then you thank god it wasn't Louis Vuitton.
Course Info
It's a degree with honours, 2 years program!! OMG! 2 years. 2 years of memorising isn't so bad I guess, as compared to the 3 years now. Hmmm. But that'll be 5 years worth of memorising things =/ . The point is - people will be calling me 'That girl with the BSc." or "That Massey girl with a food BSc. Hon. PLUS a diploma" HA! Alright enough of the cockiness.
If it really materialises, in less than a year I'd be a student there already, graduating in Dec 09, just in time for my 21st birthday!! Wheee~~ Then maybe I can get to drive to school everyday or something :D Ha~ So long 1988 people! You'd still be mugging, or polishing your rifle butts when mama graduates with a degree!!
The downside of it? Term starts on April 08, just a miserable 1.5 months break after graduation from SP. Well, not too bad I guess - all the time to play after dec 09, and *oh here comes the best part* ... I can go back to SP (almost) everyday! ^_^ Aw come on. Everyone needs motivation right? Haha.
Ok the purpose of this entry isn't to laugh at people, or show off, or to get you to call me "That Massey girl". You know, just another choice, another decision coming into life and penning down your thoughts about it. Let's see one year later, where would I be reading this entry =)