Hello, thanks for calling. I am currently unavailable, so please leave a message after the beep, *beeep*!
Hi May,
where the heck have you been? I can't believe you bought like 20 bangles when you're only gonna wear them next year. I too can't believe you'd rather blog, play puzzles than settle down on your real work. Why do you love shopping so much? You materialistic bimbotic bitch. I really don't know who you are anymore~ *snaps fingers* Get back to real life ok? Call me back when you do. Thanks and bye.
Yours sincerely,
Ohn Whirl
Manager
Brain Department
p/s:
Last night, I dreamt of this really really rich, grand looking mansion, almost castle-like house. It's like almost 6 storeys high with billowing french curtains and towering french windows, with waterfalls spewing across the perimeters of the house. OMG. What a dream house. Thinking about it now even makes me feel blissed. Ha - imagine! Just thinking about it alone. But in the dream I was this stranger who got stuck in this house, in the laundry room. Anticlimax - drats!