*Takes a deep breath*
... Do you smell something?
It's the smell of Freedom AT LAST.
It's not only sweet, but saccharin + aspartame + cyclamate + acesulfame K SWEET.
Finally, spared from the nonsensical memorising.
So much happened, I don't know where to start.
Ok first, post-exam activitie(s) !!!!

Karaoke at Clarke Quay with TAI TAI MAHJONG!
No, we have not disbanded but it's been almost a year since we last 'mobilised' for communist activities. Those were the days! Sang ourselves dry and completely drowned in happiness...
The TAI TAI MAHJONG neoprints!

3 dumb blondes and 2 scotties. Hahaha the hair looked so freakingly real like it sprouted out from our scalpes!

4 shitheads and a rabbit. Or 3 shitheads, a rabbit, and a ghost! =X
Leader Kim Pong Yong looked so O_O

Left: Feline Tai Tais
"Sakana sakana sakana~ Sakana o taberu to~
Atama atama atama, atama ga yoku naru"
The new TTM theme song i.e. eat fish and you'll become smart!
Sigh.. wonder when it'll be our next TTM outing? After next semester's exams?? OMG!
Ok, so after that we went to Indulgz restaurant to eat dinner, after Xiaxue's oh-so-great recommendations. Comrade Kim Pong Min didn't go, so only Pong Siew, Pong Shin, Pong Yong, Pong May, Pin Da, Samuel and Cedric who went.
Verdict
You can buy the:
Triple cheese baked rice (OUT-OF-THE-WORLD)
Camembert cheese with some berry thing
Chocolate mousse (according to cedric)
You cannot buy:
'Beer' battered fish fillet (It has alcohol content fit for a baby)
Passion fruit freeze thing
Don't know how Pinda's crispy pasta tasted though!
Yes, so at9 a.m. in the morning I was rich and by 9 p.m. at night I was broke. Happy yes, but broke :( I need shopping rations!
And back to the DCP Food Tech year 3 stage A exams.
Few reasons why it completely sucked and was fatal:
1. Had to memorise SO MANY things in such a SHORT TIME. Never knew you had that inner potential of doing that eh? :P I really don't know how to describe the memorising load. Nobody other than ourselves would believe it. Hmm. An analogy: Memorising the 'Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix' book, every single word of it? I don't know. It was disgusting, I was disgusted, and felt nauseous every second of memorising. Don't think any other exams in my life was this intense and puke-inducing.
2. Bulk of what we memorised wasn't required in the exams. HALLELUJAH~!! My foot. @$#@$#^%^#
3. Food flavours sucked big time. I really don't know what's the point of asking something that wasn't taught. Enlightenment, anyone?
Life's unfair. All the wrong things happening at the wrong time...
My grandmother passed away on the day of Food Biotech paper (17/8), and subsequent days had to go to her wake and funeral procession, on tuesday. Thinking back, it had to be the bleakest days of my life. I could hardly breath during those days, yet completely helpless. Where was time when I needed it the most? When I wanted sunshine, all I got was rain.
Though I hadn't met my grandma for a long time, but that, however, is then my biggest regret.
Not being able to hear her call me 'Ah girl' again..
花的芳香月亮明
陪你走到天涯去
此刻家人此刻心
滴滴牵挂流长江
赶不及的唯道别
悔憾已不是选择
对不起,永别了。外婆