So near yet so far // August 11, 2007 2:46 pm

I see grass where I can't play on.
I see people walking from left to right, right to left whom I can't talk to.
I see a guy trying to fix the fountain which I can't drink from.
I see comfortable red sofas which I can't sleep on.
I see bicycles which I can't ride on.
I see irritating people whom I can't curse because I haven't got the time to.
I see happiness around which I can't seem to feel.
I see dustbins which I can't fit in even if I wanted to.

...

Finally, I see piles of notes, total of 50 cm thick which I absolutely cannot memorise.

I am now, in the school library studying. That is loserish strike one.
It's a Saturday! Loserish strike two.
4 days left! Strike three and I'm out of the league. =(

 
 
 
free counter with statistics