换换爱 // September 10, 2007 1:40 am

Any idea what is 换换爱 ?

It is
1. A Taiwanese drama serial (English: Why Why Love)
2. A Taiwanese drama serial with prince charmings great people
3. The reason why I haven't been blogging! (nor blog reading!) (nor having a proper life!)





Heh. Well, anyway. When I was Vietnam, I happened to catch 恶魔在身边 (Devil Beside You) (thank god I did!!), another Taiwanese drama with the actor/actoresses 贺俊翔 (Mike He),王传一 (KingOne; Dunno why he calls himself that), and 杨丞林 (Rainie Yang), who are also the cast for 换换爱. Since I liked DBY, I must like this drama too right?

Actually, the term 'holiday' is just an euphemism for 'shameless slacking, blind indulgence and obsession in drama serials'. Oh, back to topic. It's a great show! How? It consists of the perfect ingredients for a drama serial targetted at bimbotic and young girls, boys erm..also can!

Ingredients:

1. Actors (whatever for actresses) are handsome

2. Handsome actors with either:
2.1 Bad boy attitude
2.2 Rich and/yet gentleman attitude
2.3 Doesn't have to know how to sing (Hate to say this but, Mike He really can't sing. Have to agree with Luanting on this one =/ )

3. A dash of romance

4. A pinch of heroism

5. A tablespoon of humour

6. 200g of sobbing (for both you and the characters)

7. A scoop of evil third parties aka 狐狸精,溅女人

Yup. That's all you need to make an enjoyable (note: Enjoyable and good can be very different, at times :D ) show.

Synopsis.. don't think there's a need to say much. Well - passe and cliched, you have two brothers falling in love with the same girl, and watch as the plot twists and turns as the girl's affection changes for brother to brother (but in a way which doesn't make you hate her, surprisingly), and the whole show evolving around coupons (爱情兑换卷). You want to know more than go read the synopsis at Wikipedia under 'Why Why Love' la~

If you haven't watched 换换爱, shame on you! If you haven't even watched Devil Beside You, then double shame on you! Missing out eh, I tell yeh!

Anyway, this paragraph onwards, I think only Luan Ting (aka 猪肉嫂) will understand what I'm talking about.

In 恶魔在身边 , I don't think anyone preferred 源伊(王传一)to 江猛 (贺俊翔). But 换换爱 is different! 霍彦 's character is like an angel sent from sky, the Greek God in Taipei. I absolutely adore him (the show's character) ok.


白马王子 霍彦 is on the right

At the ending, I was more worried that he would die instead of 霍达 . And when I thought he ended up with Yan Shu I almost fainted and suffocated my keyboard. Yikes!! Scary la.

Can I award him with a Distinction or something? Or 12 O.W.L.s perhaps? An A++ ? ^_^
Ok, I know I'm starting to make your hair stand with my flower-eating (花痴) antics. But that's not important! Ha!

风度翩翩,大方得体,温柔体贴,正人君子,文武双全。。融化掉了

Oh, I'm a dreamy drama queen!

Ok .. it's a wrap for this show! And some food for thought, learnt from the show (see, shows aren't all that bad):

“钱是什么?
不过是一个工具。
如果不能用来让我重视的人生活得有意义,
就算再有钱,
我也一样觉得我很穷” - 霍达

“不必等到生命完美无瑕,
才懂得去享受生命中的甜美”- 童嘉蒂

“我并不是在让,
只是不去抢不属于我的”- 霍彦

 
 
 
free counter with statistics