Like money, you can spend a day's time without realising it. In a flash, it'll be gone - like voila! I'm going to teach you how! (Alright, not like some of you need it cause I know you do it better than me)
So first, you have to get up real late. Sometimes you can't control the time you're going to wake up, you wake up when erm, you wake. So maybe say, rise and shine at 11 plus? All the dilly dallying and teeth-brushing will take you all the way till 12. Yes... what a good start to wasting time.
Ok next, breakfast. Eat while you watch tv, the best way to ensure taking more time than you actually need. Love fridays - best day for tv. Let me tell you what happened on friday (yesterday): 'Bed' and breakfast and a good hour of Mythbusters on Discovery channel. Then two hours of watching 'She's the Man' on the computer. Sleep time! From 3 - 5. Then tv again, random channel surfing. Oooo I caught 'Poseidon' on HBO, and coming up straight after was 'Mr & Mrs Smith' on Star Movies.
When everything finally ended, it was already 11+ when I unglued myself from the TV. Then to sleep. Tada! Look, it's really simple and easy to shamelessly waste hours away when you have really good shows to keep you occupied. On top of that - the sloth spirit of course. Laziness, is the secret to wasting your day =D
I think only Luan Ting can understand how I feel. LOL!