Muthu Samy's birthday // September 11, 2007 2:49 am

I realised Muthu Samy did not take a single picture of the fantastic food and cake! O_O

Nevermind. Despite having his birthday coincide with the class 1 tragedy (or rather the other way round), Muthu Samy celebrated his 22nd bday with the never sane classmates and his dearest mummy.

Mmmm... great food!! Fries, baked chicken, fried rice, samosa, stuffed chicken wings, pandan chicken, fish fillet ... Sinful! Like the reminder of one tragedy wasn't enough =(


My new found stead.... presenting my H-Stead!!
H stands for Huan Huan Ai (duh!) !!
By the way, I wasn't clapping but robot dancing =X


The groupeee! Spotted anyone missing? Actually she's there la, next to Cedric, just that you can't see her..... er ok said too much :D


Hey hey!! Mmm think I don't have to say anything~



I sense a double meaning in it..


I think I almost fell off my chair while Marcus took this picture! ROFL! :D

Well, how come nobody told me that day was a designated gay day?


Supposed to look like the fairies' descent but I guessed it was more apt to be called 'The Octopus' Revenge', or '10-hands spirit'.. you know, somewhere along those lines




Erm. Heh. Imitation attempt as feeble as my smile.. :P


Ok TV junkie once again, the Kim Sam Soon pose


Either the word 'act', or 'seh', or both does not exist in Muthu Samy's dictionary. Well, of course. He ornly knnoow 'ow ter make prrrata and karry!


This picture is damn funny can! Can you guess what Cedric is doing?

A. Blocking the girls behind
B. Tripped and almost fell on the cameraman
C. Jumping across the girls at the perfect timing
D. Laughing with arms outstretched

And the answer is... C! Furthermore, you don't need to see the picture to know the answer!


Stripeys in depression. Or Stripeys with drug addiction?

Ah.. finally done blogging with this. All the activities start sprouting only during the last week of the holidays. Bah humbug!!! Ennui!!!!!

 
 
 
free counter with statistics