Some Japanese and a Birthday // September 15, 2007 11:06 pm

Pz's japanese class group had this project they had to do, which was to get Japanese people to do a survey for them. So, I made a guest star appearance *ahem ahem* in their group to help out a little, in which 'little' means 'close to nothing'.

Liang Court is like the JapanTown in Singapore on a Saturday man!


Three Japanese guys (三人の日本人)
格好いい!ウワ~~!So cool!


友達
With Yoshi and Peizhen
By the way, Delon was also in their group! :S

That's all for the Japanese field trip!

Later on, went to meet the Spas to celebrate Retard's birthday.

Wendy made a funny comment - "Wah. Zheng Wen 把它的 actual day 献给了我们." Come to think of it, it was a very unusual yet common phenomenon with birthday celebrations. Usually, you'd celebrate over a few days with different groups of people, and according to what Wendy had said, it must mean that whoever you spend your actual birthday with are of higher significance? Hmm likely but does not always apply though! Well then, thanks Retard for giving us your actual birthday! =)

(Oh btw speaking of birthdays, H-stead please remember our 第十号 ah!)

I'm the only 18 year-old Spas left! Hooray! ^_^


At TCC Citylink.. didn't get to eat sushi in the end.. =/ Partially my fault, and partially not my fault! =X (Indeed, the menu of TCC has changed, but I still prefer the previous one. Seems like I have some weird affinity with Citylink's TCC!)

Three undergraduates of NTU and NUS (time flies like nobody's business! I mean, in university already?!), two botak jones and two SPes. It's kinda hard to get in the same frequency with everyone else nowadays. From freshman orientations, hostels and hall activites, to rifles, queer physical activites and foot rot, honestly if I move any slower I'd be going backwards.

Come to think of it, if I really proceed to studying overseas, then this' definitely one of my last few spas gatherings! Geesh. Didn't occur to me until yesterday.. Well, as the saying goes, 天下没有不散的宴席 (translate: there are no banquets that don't end)..


The Retarded Birthday Botak Jones with his slice of coffee and chocolate cake

The weird thing about TCC is that their cakes are cheaper than their beverages! Hope this doesn't inspire them to increase their cake prices though. Wendy ordered this astronomical Azuki mint latte thing which had a hefty price tag of $8.00! (but I'm partly guilty for egging her on :P)

Jeepers there goes another hole in my already-bottomless-pocket!

 
 
 
free counter with statistics