Annual Dinner and Dance // December 19, 2007 3:03 am

Finally another Prom Night ever since the prom disaster 3 years ago!
Not so disastrous this time eh? Nothing much to describe for this event.. I mean, a prom's a prom right? All the eating and all that dancing.. bla bla ~


Me and Peizhen the early birds
Or should I say, early angels decorating on a christmas tree .. wahahaha so thick-skinned :O
Oh by the way, this's the dress I bought at Central for ....... *drumroll......*

$10 !!!!

Ok la.. I mean, I think I've already told the wholeworld that. ^^v


Me and Dr. Saw! He's damn cute la *drools* hahahha!


Da Niangs!!


With some 03 guys


04 girls with Dr. Saw


04 girls (yes, GIRLS (: )


Buddy Classes 03 & 04
Foodies !


With Mr. purple-hair Ho :)
Lo and behold I changed dresses! Did you see that? Did you see that??
$15 for this pink one! I'm so - ..... dots. As Wendy has put it : "she can spot a sale sign from a mile away"


Me and Yoshi doing ze' TANGO! *Music please!*


The TAI TAI MAHJONG reunited!

 
 
 
free counter with statistics