Final Year Project // December 13, 2007 1:44 am

FYP is finally over! Woohoo!! YATTA!!!!

Ok let me quote to you what my group mate said about FYP:


"well, i must say i have been pretty busy over these past two months no thanks to my dear friend mr fyp. mr fyp here, is the biggest pain in the neck in everybody's life. not only does he make you feel like strangling your own group mates at times, he can certainly bring out the devil in you!" - Cedric

I couldn't have said it better! Haha. And let me highlight the word "group mates" - group mate for singular, and group mateS for plural! Yikes. Never knew my throat had escaped such a calamity! :P Tsk tsk. But I totally agree. Not only was FYP a pain in the neck, it was also definitely a pain in the butt. You know, like constipation. And to think our project was the 'Development of Fibre-Enriched Roti Prata'! How ironic ~ Ah. Enough FYP talk for now!


Pre-presentation practical. We had Food Analysis Practical (*Drumroll* .. .), the very FINAL practical in my whole SP life! Sweet! And so we had to bake biscuits to test for their texture, and oh, look mum! Your daughter's just baked some pretty cookies! :)) Erm. Pretty by my standards at least. Siew Lee ate shit biscuits, by the way!

Oh ya, as I was saying, 'pre-presentation practical'. The practical was from 1300-1600, and the FYP presentation starts at 1730. Blimey, I actually totally had the mood to bake biscuits right before the presentation?! Ha. Guess you can't take the inner 'play-doh' child out of me.



Okie dokes. Voila! One minute pre-presentation, and the next, it's POST-presentation!!
Neat! That's the Prata group. It's like every group's labelled according to their project. We had like Prata group, porkball group, tangyuan group, rice group, so, we didn't have names huh?

Oh wells. Anyway, from left: Muthu May, Muthu Tay, Mrs. Ngan and Muthu Samy


Me and Mrs. Ngan


Laksa group and porkball group supervisors, Ms. Toh and Ms. Leong~



Laksa, Porkball and Prata group! Almost 7 by the time we took this picture!
Kinda of a harrowing experience, but nevertheless. O-V-E-R!



Popping champagne already! :))

I was a total goondoo during the presentation man. Printed out 4 hardcopies of the PPT, in colour somemore, and didn't even give them out. Bah humbug. I think I can still remember my script man! AHHhHHhhH get it out of my head!


Ok a no-link picture, but from our second last practical - egg noodle manufacture!

I'll miss my lappie coatie (how sijia calls her labcoat) ! Hehe~

 
 
 
free counter with statistics