Meri Kuri! // December 25, 2007 3:15 am

It's Christmas! Though I'm not a christian and neither do I celebrate Christmas in the name of Christ..... but still, it's a holiday! (all pictures with courtesy of Wendy's blog) Holiday = Spas outing! :)



First stop - Pasta Mania. Don't know why but I had this insane craving for their baked rice! As a result, all suffered from cream/tomato overdosage symtoms except me :X Ohh and it has been confirmed that Retard is a paedophile, or 皇上 for that matter ;)


Noob at work!! Beware of flying balls!

Singapore being hopelessly boring and out of activites, we in the end resorted to playing pool (K lunch hours were over ): ) At least, I resorted, but not Wendy that cheeky pool addict.


The Girls


The Guys


The Spas

........ This was us...... TWO years ago on a hot July afternoon 2005


Now .... Christmas 2007 ! Tis' the season to be jolly! :)


Such times are hard to come by!
I would say all of us evolved in some way or another. Even Edwin :D
2 years ago, boots to me was like vegetables to Edwin. Haha well! The only constant is change! How deep :)

Merry christmas and a happy new year

 
 
 
free counter with statistics