Thank god my birthday was after the FYP presentation! Or I'd be some pathetic sad loser forgoing her birthday just for FYP. -_- Come to think of it, knowing myself, well hell yeah I would have had done that :( Loser. Loser May. Once a loser, always a loser!!!
Alright I think that was Jesicca. (nevermind this sentence if you don't know what I mean *wink*)
Anyways, my 19th birthday at long last~ End of the year. Ha. 20 seems old.... OLD.... OLD!!!!! Nooooo! Ok la. Before Queen I and Queen II comes after me with their high heels~ :P Anyway, 97% of the people I know will be 20 before I am ! Sweet!

On friday while waiting for Ms. Leong to celebrate her birthday. So sad right? Nobody cares about me :((( <--- double chins protuding.

So after 2 -3 hours of restlessness and fruitless waiting, Ms. Leong finally came!
So they gave us a surprise. Or rather gave Ms Leong a surprise cause nothing ever manages to surprise me. Not even last year by the way *wry look* !! Haha. Yeah sorry but I just happen to be too observant and smart for my own good :D Yeah. I hate it!! I'll never get surprises in my life like this. Ms Leong was so touched she cried! :X (erm am I suppose to not say this?) While I on the other hand, being werewolfish-hungry from all that starving and waiting, I hardly registered anything. :(
I think I forgot to thank you all that day! So here's a thanks to Sijia, Luanting and Yingxuan for going all the way down to Suntec for picking up that cake, to Jiashin, Pinda, Marcus and Cedric for waiting, to Limo and Shimin for waiting with me, and last and the MOST, Siew Lee my beloved for finding the perfect cake of dark and WHITE chocolate! Chocolate Addiction - from NYDC. *muacks!!*

Me and beloved in couple-wear:
Pink - white combi with golden shoes!
Anyway, after the cake thing everybody left home to sleep or some other kind of activity :(
(So Jiashin you shouldn't be in anyway more disappointed than I was.) Hai *with my signature sigh*. So it was me and beloved, walking aimlessly around. Was nothing like a 'last day of school' thing. We wanted to sing K, went chinatown - cannot find, cannot book. Went clarke quay - too expensive. Ohhh but on the bright side I found my prom night dress that day at Central for $___ ! Whoopeee! Aimless day, period! Sian 1/2 !

Mr. Goh and I
Don't know why but I've got a perpetual habit of taking yearly pictures with him haha~ :D
Siewlee remember you're my witness ah!!

Okok fast forward to Sunday!! Me and cake from TCC which Pz bought. Some chocolate cake with brandy in it (name's too complicated)! Yum!

Just me and my bestie on my birthday! At Suntec K Lunch! K lunch's cheap! :)
Then we went shopping around for prom stuff, like my wig!! Oh man I did try on some weirdo wigs but I forgot to take pictures of them! :( In the end I made Pz confess that I look like a siao cha boh wearing a caucasian wig hence I aborted the whole wiggly idea.
Haha sing K + shop + gossip + whole day = Happy May :) And thanks for the clutch and chocolate Pz! A *muacks* to you too, *shy!*

Spas outing to Mind's cafe~ we were lucky to get tables! Anyway, the game highlight: 'True Colours'. Lets you know yourself and your friends better. Haha, a spas picture that we posed to mimick those people on the cover (kopped from Wendy's blog heh!)

The yellow player was .... Edwin Tan!! Sweet! All of us voted him to have love on his mind :) A fact, is always a fact, mouse. Speaking of which, none of the Spasses are attached. Weird isn't it? Maybe not so weird for me, but definitely weirder for others. Ahhh the record almost got broken recently though! Just gotta try harder ;) Not talking about me la doh. It's always most comfortable being with the Spas.. :) Aww.. how touching *sobs* And also thanks for the vouchers! Spent it in a flash, yes - a flash, but happy!