I've just came back from reading about Cran's obsession with Mahjong, reminding of my former days. Hmm, is it already a 'former'? Haha well let's just say I've priorities!! :)) Once I graduate I'll be back to my Mahjong-high no doubt!
Anyway, my point is, I had a sudden relevation.
If you still remember my theory derived from the wise saying 情场得意,赌场失意, meaning Love Luck is inversely proportional to Gambling (Mahjong) luck. Now to prove my point, explain this:
I won about 5 times, continuously seating on the banker's throne when I played Mahjong with my 3 other attached classmates. (Bah humbug, may have continued winning if not for the appearance of a jinx) I even 'Gang-ed Hong Zhong' ! o.0
I either lose miserably or forever having multi-racial tiles while playing Mahjong with the Spas, erm as you guessed it, all of whom unattached. Edwin's case is ambiguous though :X .
So the moral of the story:
Play mahjong with only people drowning in love! ^_^
Their mahjong luck would then be relatively worser than yours~