Haha! I just did something that deserves some ass-kicking. Not going to say what it is... but it's got something to do with Friendster. Lol. Anyway.. just to quote Christine's favourite phrase for getting out of trouble, "I'm not going to see this person ever again anyway".
Life's too short to be wasted right? :) Just do it and not regret it then.
Oh well, exams are coming but I just ain't in the right mood yet ... Nothing but a memorising marathon! *Yawn!*
Mahjong you watch out... after exams I'm going to win my 13-Yao. That day I almost won 大三元 ok!
By the way, I'm using way too many exclaimation marks. Like this! Or like this!!! -_- Makes me seem like an irritable auntie or a kid with fleas on his butt. Ok, maybe next time I shall QC my use of exclaimation marks. That way I seem much less fascinated or excited at the moley-hilled stuff. Right? Right! Right.