SPINNOVEX 2008 (part 2) // January 12, 2008 11:41 pm

It's a wrap! SPinnovex is finally o-v-e-r!!

For those who don't know what SPinnovex is, it is an annual exhibition of final year projects held in conjunction with the open house of Singapore Polytechnic. It is also indirect misery for FYP students.

Alright, although the Roti Prata wasn't fantastically palatable, but erm. Hey! Anything is nice if you're hungry right? :X Oops. My job was to serve Roti Prata, one with fibre-enrichment and the other without and ask the visitor to guess the correct answer. And then for some weird reasons it became giving out the Diploma in Food Science & Technology (DFST) brochure and explaining stuff to potential targets. Now stop here. Both jobs were equally sinful man. If you were me, would you give not-so-nice Roti Prata for people to try, or try to lure innocent 'O'-level hopefuls into believing DFST is the pot of gold at the end of rainbow, when in actual fact it is merely the pot, without the gold. :(

Ok I'd better stop badmouthing my course. Must be the third year. HATE THIRD YEAR!!! Bloody hell I swear all the memorising will make me the memorising champion even in China.


My FYP booth at L4 where I was at 50% of the time. Erm. Ok la 50% sounds overrated. 30%. :X



Chengjoo's booth being thank godfully near mine or I would have either 1. bored to death or 2. 'Pon' SPinnovex



Come to think of it there were plenty of Zhonghuarians who came SP eh? Esp. 1E2 people.
Edwin the slacker (middle) whose booth was at T1433 yet kept coming down to steal my Roti Prata.



Chengjoo and Mr. Mambo Night Malcom



I think this was the funniest display around. Oh, they later added on "Sweets not included" under the '50C per ride' board.



Me and Weijun-ge at the Force Displacement Gaming Simulator thing. I think it must be the highlight of the Plaza or something.



This guy (Jackson) whose booth was behind mine doing some aircraft catapult thing. On thursday, I thought he was a Malay. On friday, he said something in chinese and I went "你不是马来人meh??" and I think I upsetted him :( Sorry!!



Neighbour booth, on the dismantable automated wheelchair. He's Zheng Jie, the group leader. So he's like the Wheelchair-Man, or the Wheel-Chairman . Haha~ Their wheelchair totally saved my life, or rather my legs from turning into elephant legs. (脚酸到pH1嘞!)

2 more weeks to graduation! Whoopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

 
 
 
free counter with statistics