
Woohoo! At the zoo! :X Sunday morning 9 a.m.!! o.0
Says who that I don't have a childhood?
Hmmm, finally something not run-of-the-mill like watching movies. Nice change of outing location, idea sponsored by Wendy. When I sponsor a Subway lunch idea, 没人理我 :( Ok nevermind! I shall have (almost) all the time to think of more stuff to do after graduation. Feels like I've already taken my exams already... but sadly. Reality is one conman!

Absent were Poh and Jin. But anway, at the entrance. Still looking fresh, excited and without mosquito bites - yet.

Embarking on the Tiger Trek. Bye all~ Don't miss me if I don't make it out alive! *Sobs...*

Trying to smack the Emu's butt. *Hee hee*

Newest species breed, Mayowee Homosapien to be exported to the Australian Zoo.
Handling Instructions: "The Mayowee Homosapien species is bred and born in Singapore, and must not be exposed to climates below 20 degrees celcius or will suffer from instant mortality. Extremely picky with food, to be served only with golden utensils and finest delicacies. Bites are extremely venemous, and caution must be taken especially with sausage-lipped zookeepers. Good luck!"

Animals!! But there weren't as many animals 'on display' as I thought there would be. Of course these aren't all the animals I saw la.
Row 1: Otters, White Tiger
Row 2: Wallaby, Elephant
Row 3: Leopard CAT, Sea Lion
Row 4: Horse Carriage, Lion
Row 5: Giaraffe, Polar Bear
I guess the Zoo's definitely meant for the kids. If you're a human who has already developed thinking skills, you'll probably find the zoo as sad as it could be. The white tiger was like practically pacing back and forth, back and forth like on 'Loop' mode within a 8 metres distance or something. What. A. Boring. Life. Most animals were just like stoning, you know, like how students would stone in a lesson. Sure, you might think they're better off in the zoo then being killed or have their legs eaten in the wild - but seriously, it hardly improves anything. Extinction is a part of evolution, and Man are preventing extinction just so that our kids and grandkids could ogle at those endangered species in zoos. Bah humbug.
Anyway, enough of the zoo! Tired like a dog by the time we left. So off to Chinyang's house for some Alzhiemer Disease Prevention Activities (ADPA)... MAHJONG!!

It's hard to believe that this Ah Tiong here can actually win $9.90 from playing 10-cents mahjong. Hahahaha! Anyway this is Master Mouse, the Tiong who have infinite affinity with Big Cards, an insane obsession with forming minimum 4-Tai tiles, and who can 摸牌 within seconds. And who carries a Mahjong Rules and Regulations Bible in his brain. AHHH.
Damnit!! Lost a total of fifty cents though considerably better than other kakis was it CY who lost $6+++? :X But on the bright side, at least I won once 自摸平胡!
Ok, snap back to reality. Must start studying tomorrow. Hrmphf.