Did you miss me? :) // February 16, 2008 12:12 am

Today's friday, you can call it Chu Jiu (9th day of lunar new year), Post-Valentine's Day or the 2 weeks anniversary of Liberation Day (i.e. last day of exams)!! Whooppee~



Oh well, nothing to be happy about, on the above mentioned.



After every intense period, something like exams, I think I usually need 2 weeks to recuperate. That is, to do nothing but NUA.



Definition of NUA:

To be involved in activities that require no thinking nor physical actions, and abstain from activities which are physically and/or mentally strenous.



Blogging requires a great deal of brain juice you know? Yea.. that's why I'd MIA-ed for 2 weeks. Well, just pretend I just came back from Bali, or Venice or Mumbai for that matter yeah?



Today officially breaks my streak of NUA-ing. I'm ... proud of myself? No, nobody says that they are proud of themselves like this. It should be: YEA!! I'M GODDAMMIT SO PROUD OF MYSELF!!!



*ahem* That's more like it.



See ah...

1) I blogged

2) I ran about 5 km

3) I've decided to clean my room tomorrow



*Puffs chest out and swells in pride*



So it's time for you lazybones to get those lazybone lazybones moving too!



Some major events in chronological order which I conveniently procrastinated on blogging:

(However, not guilty ;P)



Chinese New Year



I must say, this' year CNY has been real.. different?



For once, I had absolutely no interest in totaling up my 'souvenirs' from house visits. And this' years questions no longer came to be 'What are you studying' but 'Where will you be studying' yada you-know-what.



How many times have I repeated "Just graduated last week, haven't found a job, will find one soon, yes yes I'll be applying for university, the university that I'm applying for is called Massey University based in New Zealand but will be conducting their courses here in Singapore, I'll be studying for 2 years, when I come out I want to be food technologist *rolls eyes and catch breath*"? Maybe the 5001th time. I wish ah.. 5001th time... if I have 5000 relatives, all I need is $1 from each of them to make me a happy girl.



Hate chinese new year goodies.. so oily... nice but ...... all the oil is making my stomach and weighing scale more upset with each bite. Thank god there's two vacuum cleaners at home to clear up all these stuff :D



OCIP

I can't remember if I've said this already, but anyways, LOADS of pre-OCIP activities going on for the past 2 weeks.. and the coming week as well. One of them was the sign language training which was quite fun la I suppose and then we went Mr. Ho's house for CNY celebration and then supper with some OCIP people at Bukit Timah which i.e. is a part of Singapore which I've never really been too but does have some things to do over that i.e. EAT.

If truth be told, I'm dog tired now. Shall sleep and continue another time... hopefully there would be :X

 
 
 
free counter with statistics