Mahjong Madness // February 03, 2008 7:35 am

Post Exam Activities:

1) TCC Brownie Eating with Beloved (but turned out to be lunch instead of Brownies :X)

2) Overnight Mahjong!!!!!!!!

SWEEEEEEEET!

Freedom smells like strawberries! Or chocolate!

Anyhow, I won $8.80 in Mahjong! ^_^ Haha seldom do I get such luck man! But Edwin was at a point with $17 winnings till I kopped it all away within 2 hours :P

It's now 7:42 a.m. and you must be thinking I'm mad to wake up so early during the holidays. But the truth is .... *heh*

Saturday 6:30 a.m.:
- Went to bed
- Decided to set alarm at 2 p.m. but thought "Hey, why the hell do I need alarms for now? :D"

10:30 a.m.:
Woke up, watched tv for 45 minutes and went back to sleep

4 p.m.:
Think i heard my grandma asking me if I want dinner

Sunday 6:30 a.m.:
WOKE UP FINALLY

THAT'S A SPANKING NEW RECORD BABY!!!!!
+/- 24 HOURS
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
 
 
free counter with statistics