An update on my ennuisome life... :
They always say guys only get stressed over 3 things:
Money; Career; Girls
However, with career comes money, and with money comes girls.
And girls?
Money; Clothes; Guys
However, with guys comes money, and with money comes clothes.
But since GUYS are a nonevent in my life, I shall just try to earn more money then.
Haha and my point is, I've been job-hunting for the whole two weeks I've been back from Thailand!
Went for like 5 interviews, all but 1 were at HDB Toa Payoh Hub, and have been having nightmares of that place ever since. Bah. But anyway as you've already seen from the previous posts, I just got out of aunty land barely alive.
Thanks to Mr & Mrs Wei Wei and JS and whoever I should be thanking, I've got a job as Dumex (it's the brand of a milk powder, and I'm explaining because apparently some people still don't know this *coughs* Edwin *coughs*) promoter! The remuneration is ... rather attractive I would say, but you never know! So I have been at some retail course for the past two days (Thurs and Fri) wasting my life away.
To digress abit, there's actually this really super irritating aunty in class. I think this' the third time I'm repeating this, but nvm - you can better get my point across. Every single sentence the teacher says she comments, and she had to tell everyone of her personal experiences of selling Triumph and Sorella bras and how she tried to be enemies with the Sorella bra seller and good friends with Triumph bra seller, and honestly what the **** would I want to know that for!? If that is not bad enough, she's the only person who laughs at her jokes and for some really smelly reason, she likes looking at Angel and I while she cracks a self-thought-to-be-funny joke. What's that supposed to mean? That if Angel and I laugh that means she's so funny that even the 'youngsters' find it amusing? 笑屁 lor..
Ok back to the Jobs topic.
And so other than this Dumex job, I don't know what else I can do. Btw, I don't mind giving tuition. So if any of your friends, cousins, aunties uncles, dogs, foetus (pre-natal education plays an important role in structuring your child's future path (: )needs any teaching, May's got the Way!
Alright, and so why am I in this plight of finding all the 什工 (random jobs) is because I'll be flying to Taiwan from 4th to 9th May 08. Though I should be real excited about the trip, but still not quite. It's totally stressing me out!!
First the planning is ... it's actually quite fun, surprisingly not a mess, so this part is still ok.
The timing totally kills. See ah, it's now soon to be April, and I've got approximately one month before the trip. So what was I supposed to do during this one month??
1. Nobody would want to employ me for a month and let me take a week's or maybe more leave (pz you-know-why!! heh)
2. I've already got the Dumex job till end of April, and which job lets you work from Mon to Thurs only?? (Btw I saw this ad in classifieds today, and they need tele-chatters. HAHA sounds sleazy but it might just be what I need. Cui.
3. School starts in Aug and how to find full time job that wants to employ me from June till August? Ok but I forsee this wouldn't be too difficult... hopefully.
SEE!! I made so many sacrifices for this trip. And there wasn't a single person who didn't have this 'are you crazy' look on their face when I tell them I'm taking SIA there. Seriously, everytime I think about the air tickets, I type my resumes even faster ): . So you all better know how to 做人 ok?? 'You all' explicitly refering to AHEM *HZQWTCYTJRE* AHEM.
Nevertheless, looking forward to it!!
There hasn't been a day when I stayed home all day since returning from Thailand.
It's been long since I ate dinner with my family.
It's been long since I switched on the living room lights.
It's been long since I asked my sister to pull me off my now dusty potato couch.
It's been long since I played the piano.
It's been long since I saw my Papa!
Haha but luckily he came back today. And good thing a friend persuaded me to have dinner at home. So yep. Reached home at 5 p.m. (it's considered freaking early) today after talking to H***** on the phone... I finally feel a sense of deja vu ....
来不及每个脚步已踩着恋爱的节奏
来不及地球转动不会为谁等候
来不及回头检查旧的伤口
来不及脑海早就烙印了你完美轮廓
来不及赶快捕捉为你放的烟火
来不及已把狂爱你的冲动变成了享受
我想要解脱要自由要冲动