First, I have to get my right index finger straight again because I had just painstakingly clicked through nearly 2000 photos taken in the Chiang Mai trip. Thanks 5:30 aka Nigel! :D
While looking through the pictures, my heart was there, calendar was there but somehow my body didn't make it there. Not including the fact that I may have left several strands of hair in the girls' dormitory over there...
And yah. As for the promised blog about this trip ............
Nah. It's not done. Not even started! *Horrors* .... But will do it. Definitely. SOMEDAY!!!
A completely random fact:
I like sitting at the first row seats on double-decked buses. (There's no where else in the world I'd rather be~ Haha. Joking.)
And as for this week, I'm stationed at Sembawang's Sun Plaza NTUC outlet promoting Dumex milk! Do visit? (Despite all my nonsensical, subtle, non-subtle, shameless, non-shameless hints and requests, only dearest PZ has gone down and accompanied me one full day last week. Sobs. But thanks!! *muacks*)
Speaking of which, I find people at Sun Plaza rather nonsensical. Maybe rude would be a better term? But sssshhhh... I don't wanna get blacklisted out of that area! =Z Imagine going to SP next time: Take train from YCK to Yishun, go down, take bus from Yishun to Admiralty (in order to skip Sembawang station), and continue taking the train to Dover?! Yikes. But anyway, there are quite alot of Tiongs and Pinos at Sun Plaza ... so business there wasn't much of a cinch as thought to be. One more week of cemented smiles and I'd be free! ^_^