
I just watched my first ever Thai movie online, Seasons Change!
This show is about a guy, Pom and two girls Aom and Dao.
(Maybe I can be Thai too since my name only has 3 letters as well :P )
Synopsis:
Pom and Dao are schoolmates, and Pom has a crush on Dao. When Pom finds out that Dao is going to attend a music school, he follows suit. Luckily for his talent in drumming, (otherwise how to survive in music school?!), he continued to be school mates with Dao. But while in the school, he meets another girl, whom he treats only as a good friend, Aom. And ya... the story continues as the three of them practice for an end-of-year concert in an orchestra. Then in the end.. who did he chose? Haha well obviously...
Ok here's my two cents' worth:
I'll rate it 2.5/5 actually. It's not romantic enough to classify it romance, but to call it a comedy seems overrated as well. However if you're a classical music mellower then this show may just be the 'musical' for you :) Smart of them to use Vivaldi's Four Seasons; how apt. Not much of a climatic peak in a show though.
This show reminds me of cheesy lyrics from songs:
"Seasons may change... but my heart will stay the same"
"I've got a love for all seasons, love for all times... "
Haha. Oh well.
And today, my tutee just put my plane! (放飞机) She cancelled the tuition last minute... so I'm back to being jobless during the month of April. Sucks sucks sucks sucks SUCKS!!! I mean not the tutee but the whole job and Taiwan trip thing. I totally give up finding a job already. Forget it. I shall rot at home for the next 30 days, if even the Dumex thing abandons me.