Sick Workaholic // April 14, 2008 10:50 pm

It's been so long since I last fell ill. Although surprisingly I've never ever fallen ill during school days, that I have a clean no-MC record. Nothing to be proud of lar of course ...

You see, my small umbrella wasn't enough to prevent my shoes from getting wet under the insane torrential rain on Thursday (10/4), and I had to wear them for the next 5 hours or so. Of all body parts, your feet's the most important! So I ended up having a seriously bad cold today.

Sore throat. Splitting headache. Incessant vomitting. Gastric that leaves me standing half straight ...

But because I've been sleeping the whole day (from last night till 8:12 p.m. today?!), I can't get to sleep now already. Don't know what to do now. So blog lor.

I wish for more people to take care of me ... because I can never seem to take care of myself. Too stubborn! Sick also go school. Sick also work. Sick also 'go' shopping. Hai. What a dumbass!!

 
 
 
free counter with statistics