Stuck in a rut // April 27, 2008 1:20 am

It's 1:21 a.m. now, and I've just finished eating my dinner. Dinner, not supper.

I finished work at 9 on-the-dot... thought I could happily go eat dinner at a more homosapienic normal time.. but alas!

How is it possible that I can finish work at 9 p.m., ready to leave Bukit Timah Plaza and yet reach home at 12:45 a.m.?

Well. I got stuck in a most constipated traffic jam of my life, having sat on Bus 52 for like nearly 3 hours?! Nothing good ever comes out of working at Bukit Timah Plaza. That place is cursed!!!

But I would like to get stuck in a jam with you though. Sigh ...

Nope. Beside me was an highly irritable Ah Pek who incessantly shuffled his feet. Speaking of Ah Peks, there's like always weird Ah Peks whenever I'm on my job.

Super disgusting one:

Me: Would you like to try the new Dumex All in One Milk? It's for children aged 1-8.

Ah Pek: I have no children leh. We get married and have children then we give them drink la!

..............

..............

$%$#^&!

*puuuuuuukeeee***

Chao er xin can?!

 
 
 
free counter with statistics