$1.95 // May 27, 2008 12:10 am

*Warning ... emo content... again. :X

Have you ever been in a situation whereby you had in your wallet:
- A $50 note, and
- $1.95 in coins

and you bought this say, McDonald breakfast for $2 and upon payment do you realise your horror of all horrors?? You're starving, the Mcguy's already put everything nicely on your tray and you can't say "Can I not buy it anymore" and my point is, you don't have a choice.

I mean it's not really a big deal, and hey at least you're $51.95 rich, probably better off than 50% of other people around you so why are you complaining?

It's just that feeling, you know? Why does life have to shortchange you in such a cockledoodledoo manner? That cek ak yet helpless kind of situation whereby there's nothing really much you can do ...

I don't know if you know what I'm talking about, but perhaps if you're quick enough you'll probably know. (Hint: Tomorrow's ... graduation day?)

The most I can do now is to give a really huuuuge sigh that can even blow away the brick house built by the third little pig. Guess my fate was sealed ever since the day I was born. Once a second, always a second. I so f*cking hate being second. First, third, fourth, even last - whatever, anything anything and I mean ANYTHING but second!!! You know there's this Tiger Beer advertisement billboard I see everytime I go running? It says "You're either at the top or who cares?" in the most mocking manner ever. You do realise being second means being dumbest, right? It's the 'second' person who always give out the most yet end up being back to the same as everyone else. Grrr. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I have the word "DUMB ASS" plastered all over my forehead now. Makes me want to pon Graduation Day. I mean, I can't go to school having the word "Dumb Ass" on my forehead now, can I?

Forget it, then. After tomorrow, everything will be gone. I rest my case. ZVARRI!

2 Comments

Anonymous Anonymous: "ZVARRI!"

Anonymous Anonymous: "HOLD IT!

I LIKE UR BLOGSKIN!!! AHHHHH!!!!!!!

too bad LJ has suckie html...

OB-f*ing-JECTION!!!!
"

 
 
 
free counter with statistics