Graduation, 27 May 2008
Graduation came, and graduation went. Ok, I mean it's not like I needed an official date to tell me I've graduated from Singapore Polytechnic right? I've already self-declared graduated ever since I put my pen down in the final 'Food Safety and Quality Management' exam on 1st February 11:10 a.m!

My Papa and I
I probably wouldn't give him any credit for help in the academic areas, but he sure provided the 'Wee Scholarship Fund' though! Hehe. That morning I woke him up and he said "What?! Today's your graduation?!" ..... -.- Nevertheless, he still made it! ^^

Me and Peizhen
We've probably reached the end of 'Same School' road, which kinda makes your nose sniff at this point. 13 years of being in the same school, from Parry Primary to Zhonghua Secondary, Nanyang JC and then to Singapore Polytechnic. I guess 天下没有不散的宴席 (there's no banquet that doens't end), as Pz heads on to NUS while me, ??? (an unknown location at the moment). But it's not the end! ZVARRI!

Class 3B04
My classmates of 2 (or 3 for some) years in SP. I must say it has been quite memorable with all the goofing around during practicals, class outings, though I never quite did most of the goofing myself. HAHA. I'm too guai, why would I?! :P
No better time than now to post a mini shoutout to all classmates, whether you see this or not.

四位大娘
Siew Lee
Hey Beloved! Beloved classmate who's been with me to Vietnam and Thailand, and no better ways than the hard knocks to bring you closer to another friend ;) *SHY!* Haha. Really hope we both get into Massey, and conquer more lands! More gossip! More guys!! More TCC sandwiches :D We'll get our hands on one TCC brownie on of these days, even if we're 80!
Li Mo
Dearest momo who's always so patient, kind and 淑女-ish. Hehe. I wish you all the best in getting into Cornell, though I secretly wish you would join Massey instead. I sure am going to miss you alot since you're all the way at Beijing. I too must thank you of being so supportive these years *touched* Heh. Wedding invites! Remember!!
Shiminn
Our 大美女 Aminah! There's always so much fun when the four of us camps over at momo's house. I'll miss your singing soo much! :( 什么时候去当明星?Then I can tell all my friends "EHHH! That's MY friend!!" Luckily you're in JB and not India. *phew* Then still can find you for our Da Niang high tea next time! ^^

Jiashin
Haha I think I was probably the greatest cause of your headaches in SP! Really sorry for those days back then... But truth be told, you really are an amazing friend. Bet I didn't say this for the 555th time! Much as I may have many Karma points deducted already... but here's a 'CHAR SIEW' slap for you! *piakkk* :D

TAI TAI MAHJONG
Shall save what I have to say for another blog entry.

Liza
My dear fellow Panda. Only that she lives in K&H Zoo while I live in Begonia Zoo. Miss sunshine yellow... you're really blur but cute and innocent you know :P Sometimes I really admire for having so much strength and determination for doing some things. Really wish you all the best for getting in Massey, have faith in yourself!

I can't remember why I was taking this picture alone. Any idea why? Heh.

Me and Ms. Leong
I can't believe our birthdays are just 1 day apart! :) I think Ms. Leong has been the best and greatest mentor one can have, whether in Food or Life studies ;) Love you Ms. Leong!



Me with the Porkys
Si Jia
Haha you always gave me the 女强人 impression, still do, and always do! Remember to treat us all lunch when you become a boss next time :P Sijia is also my eldest disciple, though I can't really remember how that happened. Will always remember your 'Maaaaaaaster...' , 'Crazy frog' and of course, the classic *SHY*!!
Ying Xuan
My second disciple, aka Mrs. Wei Wei. Hey it's quite a waste to see you studying business in the end, but still I guess that's where all your interests lie! I still remember you telling me how you dream to be an OL next time. Haha. I'm sure your dreams will come true, and all the best for that!
Luan Ting
My H-stead!! 'H' for Huan Huan Ai'! You're the only stead I have! Too bad didn't get to know you earlier, cause I think I only started talking you like at year 3 or something :( Oh well, it was He Jun Xiang who brought us together then! :D Remember to have fun in your life, don't stress over the cek ak stuff, and don't miss me! ^^

With Dr. Tay
Marcus
You are one hell of a class rep, probably the only one who could withstand so much sai gang. Haha. So, BIG thanks. Why on earth are you so comical anyway? I'll never forget you stuffing one whole char siew bao into your mouth on that fateful day in Dr. Saw's lesson.
Cedric
All hail the Thai prince! I think you're real talented, with all your piano and magic tricks stuff going on. Ah ha. Gosh. Never fail to amaze me with the 4 aces trick of yours!! Been a great FYP mate too :) Any trauma caused by me to you had been purely unintentional. HAHA ;)

Pinda
Pindoo! Can never believe how much you changed since year 2. Or rather, how much of yourself you've 'revealed'...hehe. Oh well, never really got the chance to talk to you much, but I think you're one funny guy anyway. You can set up a 'Pinda & Imitation' Co. , cannot wait to see you imitating Mr. Lim again xD
Samuel
Eh...Heh. How's things between you and Pinda? :P

And here's an all-year 3 (erm maybe except charlotte) Labour of Love group picture with Mr. Ho in it too! :)

The classic jumping pic

Siewlee, Cheryl, Me, Wanwei

Time to disturb our juniors again!!
Me and Muthu doing the ....what else but Coconut Tree dance?! ^_^

I look like I'm picking my teeth but I swear I wasn't! >_< Haha~
Both Rong Xuan and Muthu are damn cute can?! :D
I'm gonna disturb them till my very......last....... BREATH!
Ergo! u finally blogged bout grad day.. where's photos of u and.. GOH-doh?? :D hehehhe
cyas soon!! haha"