| |
You see something at the surface, something breathing, something moving ... Wait. "Are those roots I'm seeing?", you think. Hmm yes what could that be? I know, I know.... It's me. I'm back (from nowhere in particular), the couch potato with roots, if you haven't forgotten already! A new Phoenix Wright (Gyakuten Saiban or rather, 逆転裁判 meaning defense attorney) layout! How's it? Pretty neat huh? ^^ All oweing to the addiction I have for this DS game. Spent near 48 hours trying to fix up the HTML!! Oh, "thanks" to the 'preview' function blogger has, what a quack! Just a sidenote, htmls don't always work the same in actual blog and when in preview mode. Heh. You know. Having a "refreshing like spring breeze" layout motivates me to blog. And having a Phoenix Wright layout?? MORE SO! I'll blog so fast you won't have time to yell 'Objection!' ! Anyway, this layout is also a present for a special someone's bday coming soon! And who's is it?
The first game of the series! Honestly, I played 3 series consecutively, I couldn't remember which characters came from which series ...ack!
Ah... the second series. Wouldn't miss the world for Edgey's smug and Franziska's full course whip leather meal.
The third installation of the series, Trials & Tribulations. Incidentally, I started playing this prior to having known about the previous two. What can I say? GODOT. IS. LOVE. (Heh, said it with umph, Jin style)
*Warning to those who haven't played it yet... don't read the following two paragraphs!* And the fourth and god-no-please-nononono NOT final series, this time however, with Apollo Justice being the protagonist and not Phoenix Wright. This game gives me heart pangs to see how things have turned out... But there are two awesomely handsome characters 'Klavier Gavin' and 'Kristoph Gavin', for which sad to say, "You can't have your cake and eat it". Handsome but - one's mad and the other's a murderer. What. the. Ergo! You may think it's a waste of time! But for Feenie, it's not! Even if it meant rotting eyeballs glued to two screens! And so, I'm sure you have guessed much... I've been fermenting rather nicely at home these days! Ahhhh such is the life! I love the feeling of rotting at home, without having the need to think about anything else! Oh and by the way! NOTE/Achtung!: My phone hasn't been working since Saturday! So for those who called or sms, sorry for the no-reply! But boy, do I welcome this sort of unexpected isolation from the world ;) It's just me and my rotting, that's what I'd call a steady-state batch fermentation process!
0 Comments
| |
| |