After living about 6 months in Heaven, someone knocks on Heaven's door and asks you to return back to Earth. Wish I could just say "Screw off" and slam the door shut but ack. Too late.
Save me!!! I'm feeling all stressed and scrunched up these days I hardly eat lunch anymore. :(
Is it normal to get pre-school depression? I don't know. Plus the thought of my driving test coming faster than I can say "ZVARRI!" makes my face all viridian. x_x . A thanks in advance - prepare me tissues if I flop it alright? Sob :(
Streeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Clap! Bang! Dead."
Oh by the way if you're suffering from loss of sleep at night, you can go read Dawn Yang's blog, self-attested quote "Singapore's Hottest Blog unquote (oh, you won't need the link right? Since it's like the ahem hottest blog so I suppose you must have heard all about it already~ tsk). The only thing that's hot is actually her forehead - bad fever, poor thing.