I think this title have already appeared like a maximillion times already. And probably a maxizillion more times to come ...
Today was the first day of school as a university student! Ha... sounds so 'oh-I'm-so-proud-of-you-dear-*sob*' right. But too bad.. I don't think the first day went too well.
First my stupid laptop was not configured to I dont know what... internet and stuff so .. What do you expect when I just bought it on Saturday?! Eh but by the way if you're interested in getting a HP tx2028au tablet PC at $1400 (with original price at $1699 excluding GST), you can let me know ya. It's actually a laptop that Starhub gives away when you upgrade your cable or sth, so many people are selling theirs away at dirt cheap prices, so called black market prices.
Digressing for a while, anyway so I agreed to buy this laptop from this person say, 'A', but backed out last minute because he couldn't meet up at the time I wanted (it was a 3 hours wait you know!?) and while waiting another seller contacted me agreeing to meet up alot earlier so I guess no point wasting time, so I bought from seller 'B' instead. Haha ok I know that's not a very ethical way of doing things, and yes I'm the kind of 'deadbuyer' you would love to hate. But that was an one-off! I swear! Ah............so my point is, if you need one, let me know, I'll inform seller 'A' again so that at least he gets to sell his laptop too. Geesh. See what guilt does to one person!
Ok back to school.
Had to miss the picture-taking session for making of EZ-link card because I had driving lesson at 15:20!! Erm... actually I had the choice of booking the 17:55 one, but didn't cause I thought it's good to seize the chance to skip school for once it was during peak hours.... Well. But later on found out that my hunk instructor was taking the 17:55 - 22:10 shift!! What the!! Boo hooo :'(
And did I forget to mention - PROJECT WORK on the first day of school?! This is so. Depressing. Endquote.
But but... ! My project group members are great! And Rui Song (one of the rare species in class i.e. 'male') is in my group! He's Tong Xue's brother but definitely the opposite end of him!
Ok la that's about the first day...ok not too sure cause I only went for 1/2 a day, self-declared of course...
Tomorrow's half day too, having my driving test in the morning! So freaking nervous... you know what? The person I should be afraid of is not the tester, but myself! My dumb nervous self... Sigh. Sigh sigh....Wish me luck!
And now, to search google for sizes of virus, starch molecules, ATP molecules yada yada... assignment for tomorrow's biochemistry lesson. When was the last time YOU studied?