Cleaning up the soul // August 19, 2009 10:21 pm

Spent the whole day cleaning up my room! And I'm not even done yet. Haven't vacuumed. Haven't mopped. Just throwing all the things that once seemed to be useful. To be precise, they're the 'I'm-sure-I'll-need-it-one-of-these-days' things. Apparently, time is the key to valuing one's worth. What may seem important to me a few years ago, ain't worth a dime to me now. THROW. 全部が捨てるよ!That is why, it is more effective to do cleaning once every like, year? You will be more clear on what things to throw, and I guarantee a big bag's worth of garbage. More kick as well.


The cup which I spent 1/2 hour doodling on in class in Poly. The badges which I earned in Primary school. My Girl Guide's whistle. The funny looking dice with colours instead of numbers - no, I saved that. :) Maybe... I can use it while playing 'Polar Bear'.

And my room's super dusty!! 1 month ago, I thought I could ignore that few 'strands' of dust hanging around - but now, it's evolved into one huge dust bunny! Oh man. I'm morbidly allergic to dust and ended up sneezing at least 50 times today.

The post-cleaning feeling is great! Feels like I've swept away all my bad luck together with the dust. 疲れた。

いつもお金がないと思ってたら、必ず貧乏になる。満足は本当の幸せ。

 
 
 
free counter with statistics