Picnic! // August 17, 2009 11:36 pm

Back from Redang!


Black and tired... Hmm. Sounds like a crow with lack of sleep!

Anyway, as a sequel to the Redang trip there's a picnic coming up this Thursday.

Come to think to of it, I haven't actually had a real picnic before. I have no idea what food to bring! I ... suck at cooking? Nah, it's just that I haven't tried! HA..ha. Ok. Instinctively I googled "What to bring to picnic". Omg. So loserish. I can't help but google "Finger food tips" next. And then "How to make sandwiches". Oh anyway, I still have no clue. I thought of bringing Miso soup or mushroom soup, but making the latter meant that I had to sacrifice one of my dear friends for lunch :(. Then again, I have no thermos to keep the soup warm.

Ack. Worse come to worst, I think I'll bring lettuce and cabbage to go with Matthew's 'Salad Oil' I suppose. -.-|| Oh man. I really need a job.... anyone can recommend me one??

君がいつもそのまま一人でだと思ってた。だが、間違えちゃった。他の女の子の手を繋ぐ時。。遅すぎた事が分かった。これは運命の冗談?もう、七年前あたしに言わせたよかったのに。。


 
 
 
free counter with statistics