| |
If not for the fact that my food microbiology professor mentioned the serratia bacteria and the bloody bread, I wouldn't have remembered to blog. Keeping myself busy seemed a better option than rotting around or thinking that I have the time to rot. I'm on top of things (for now), so that's good! Now that I'm working on weekends, my weekdays just got even packer than ever. Feels like it's exploding! But my goal keeps me moving!! 極限!!!!! That's the difference between having a goal and having none to work hard for! :D It's only a matter of how much you're willing to give to achieve what you want. Using every single cent of my hard earned money, and not from the Wee funds. Best before 21. クフフフ。。。 Speaking of turning 21, the birthday monsoon season has arrived. I hear my wallet going *boooomz* (Low, 2009) already. I don't mind celebrating people's birthday, but I hate celebrating my own. Being the 宅女, I've always been on top of the list of Miss Unpopular. It's like only the popular people have people celebrating for them (including the unpopular ones), and then the unpopular ones get forgotten (welcome to reality!). I guess that's why I have the birthday phobia. And especially since it's right smack at the end of the year. Celebrate for everyone from January to November... and then people conveniently forget December. Pardon me for being so direct, but it sucks shit when you spend so much on the popular people's presents and you get only shit (or worse, nothing) back. Pardon again, for these are all torturous childhood memories. I admit I'm not a people's person, but then again - why should I be? :) Since poly, it wasn't so bad already I guess. Did have surprises and some celebrations, but I already have phobias of 16 Dec. Haha! Still, I must thank them for all their efforts :) Ok apologies for birthday rants. Mine isn't even near, bah. Hmmm, anyway, I already know what to do for this year's bday ^^ 最後と最高の誕生日 - 極限! And hope those who are planning parties have a blast! Anyway, since I'll be super beezee, I won't be able to join most of the outings with friends and classmates anymore! Haha~ I'm fine with it though! True friends are friends whom you feel like you last saw them yesterday when you haven't seen them for a year :) You know? :D | |
| |
(Oh, anyway, I saw you at EOY last year! I'm Shuting's friend. (: )"