緊張する! // November 29, 2009 9:37 pm

Sorry, but this blog post's going to be in Japanese (again). I'm not gonna sit around and let my Japanese rot away ..... (minus the fact that I've been learning loads of say, bad influence from animes. Eeeps.) Speaking of animes, here's some MUST-WATCH ones! Oh my.... Massey totally turned me into a zhai-nu.


1) Katekyo Hitman Reborn
2) Kuroshitsuji
3) Yumeiro Patissiere
4) Yakitate Japan!!
5) La Corda D'Oro
6) Antique Bakery
7) Axis Power Hetalia

Yes, I grab any anime that has some connotation of food, but unfortunately Antique Bakery is more of a gay anime heh! Watch it if you haven't actually watched any ones with homosexuality.

とにかく、誕生日はもうすぐ来る!
気持ちは。。。ぞくぞく!
すごいプランがあるから。。へっへ。。
どうになるかな~

貧乏になってもいい、一生にたった一つのチャンスだ。
幸いにも最後まで夢が叶えられた。
その夢の叶えは自分に「一生懸命に頑張ったら、何の夢も叶えられる。」と言ってるみたい。

最初は こんな立派な事が出来ないだと思った。でも今ついに解った。
今 本当に 大きい声で自分と「乾杯!」を叫ぶ!
ヤホウ~!やった!!!十一日残る!



3 Comments

Anonymous Jin: "Katekyo Hitman Reborn.

I tried. I just can't. But I love Spanner / Adult Lambo's voice actor. And I love Hibari, because his kanji name is pretty.

I still don't get the KHR wave.

And this time, I actually understand your Japanese post. Now you can't be sekritive and talk bad about me in Japanese :P
"

Blogger Serratia: "OMG KHR is the no.1 anime on that list!! TYL Rokudo Mukuro totally rocks my socks kufufu... xD

Naruto to me is like KHR to you. I tried but I can`t get the Naruto wave.

Heh. I wish I had the opportunity to stay in Japan for a couple of months too to really polish up my Japanese like you did!
"

Anonymous Jin: "I KNOW RIGHT. The KHR wave is everywhere and trust me when I say I forced myself to Sit Down And Watch This Damn Thing. I still gave up. (I think Tsuna was too annoying and wasn't Gokudera supposed to be hot?) I don't know anything about Mukuro. The people around me are all over Gokudera and Yamamoto.

By the way Hetalia was the BOOM while I was in jp and I even accidentally mingled with a bunch of Hetalia crazed Japanese fangirls. I have never experienced so much terror in my life before :x

Naruto is dead to me now, sadly. Has been dead since the start of 2008. I am still keeping tabs on Bleach and One Piece though.
"

 
 
 
free counter with statistics